Regional Architecture Development for Intelligent Transportation (RAD-IT) is a software application that supports development of regional and project ITS architectures using ARC-IT as a starting point.
RAD-IT Version 8.2.72, now available for download, supports ARC-IT Version 8.2, fixes bugs identified in previous versions, and includes enhanced usability features and capabilities. Using RAD-IT Version 8.2, you can:
- Use ARC-IT Version 8.2: Convert your regional and project ITS architectures so they are compatible with ARC-IT Version 8.1. For a complete list of associated changes, see the What's New section on the ARC-IT website.
- Enhanced Import: RAD-IT Version 8.2 includes the capability to import name changes from imported projects from SET-IT.
- 508 Compliant: All web outputs are now section 508 compliant meaning the generated content and diagrams include alternative text so screen readers can interpret them.
- Generating outputs, such as the web pages or batch diagrams, using a network file share may cause an error - set Synchronization Off when generating outputs.
After you download and install the software, consult the Readme file to see what's new in this version.
RAD-IT includes a Conversion facility that supports quick and easy conversion of existing Turbo and RAD-IT databases, providing a convenient migration path for existing Turbo or RAD-IT users.
Support Services: Our customer support team is standing by to offer friendly, responsive technical support to RAD-IT users.
If you can't find what you need in the knowledge base, you can contact customer support via phone or email. To receive the best support, please have the following information ready before contacting us:
- The version of RAD-IT that you are using,
- The version and name of your operating system,
- A brief description of your problem or issue.
Telephone: (800) 260-1001