What's New in RAD-IT
Regional Architecture Development for Intelligent Transportation (RAD-IT) is a software application that supports development of regional and project ITS architectures using ARC-IT as a starting point. RAD-IT Version 8.2 is the latest release of the Turbo Architecture/RAD-IT Software.
RAD-IT Version 8.2 updated January 2019, now available for download, includes the following new-and-improved features:
- Use ARC-IT Version 8.2: Convert your regional and project ITS architectures so they are compatible with ARC-IT Version 8.2. RAD-IT includes a Conversion facility that supports quick and easy conversion of existing Turbo databases, providing a convenient migration path for existing Turbo and RAD-IT users.
- Web Outputs: RAD-IT's web page generator now shows each element's functional objects on the Inventory pages. The web generator was also updated to automatically clean up special characters used in Word files like "Smart Quotes" so they appear correct on the web pages.
- Interfaces: Updated Interface tab "Build" logic to ensure stakeholders are taken into account when deciding which interfaces to add; Corrected issue to keep the right row highlighted when switching from Connects to Flows view
- Import: Improved Import from SET-IT so changes made to a SET-IT project can be reflected when it's reimported into RAD-IT; updated the Import to not overwrite data when importing a project of the same name
- Inventory: Added a capability to assign all roles from ARC-IT's Enterprise View using the Stakeholder Details screen; the Related button now able to support selection from a wider set of Physical Objects for centers/support systems and vehicle/mobile systems;
- Conversion: fixed issues that was causing errors for people with files from previous versions
- Numerous bug fixes and minor enhancements: All issues identified in and earlier releases of RAD-IT have been addressed and many other minor enhancements have been implemented. Be sure to upgrade for the latest features and best performance.