Regional Architecture Development for Intelligent Transportation (RAD-IT) is a software application that supports development of regional and project ITS architectures using ARC-IT as a starting point.
RAD-IT Version 9.0 (March 2021), now available for download, supports ARC-IT Version 9.0, fixes bugs identified in previous versions, and includes enhanced usability features and capabilities. Using RAD-IT Version 9.0, you can:
- Use ARC-IT Version 9.0: Convert your regional and project ITS architectures so they are compatible with ARC-IT Version 9.0. For a complete list of associated changes, see the RAD-IT What's New page.
- Diagrams: Create interconnect and information flow diagrams that use ARC-IT's color scheme for the elements - blue for vehicles, green for centers, etc.
- Requirements: Functions tab now includes ability to auto-select requirements based on the selected Service Package user needs and the selected Functional Objects.
- Standards: identification and mapping of elements to physical standards
March 2021 Installation Issues:
Previous versions of RAD-IT relied on Microsoft Access Database Engine (ADE) 2010 and some users reported issues attempting to save a file due to issues with ADE. That dependence has been removed with the March 2021 release but there are some one-time steps that need to be done in order for RAD-IT to work properly. See the ADE Steps page for instructions.
Contact the Helpdesk if you have any questions.
- Generating outputs, such as the web pages or batch diagrams, using a network file share may cause an error - set Synchronization Off when generating outputs.
- Following installation some users have reported an error that "Access is denied" when they try to launch the tool. This is due to a conflict between the RAD-IT installation and your anti-virus software. Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus software and reinstalling RAD-IT.
After you download and install the software, consult the Readme file to see what's new in this version.
RAD-IT includes a Conversion facility that supports quick and easy conversion of existing Turbo and RAD-IT databases, providing a convenient migration path for existing Turbo or RAD-IT users.
Support Services: Our customer support team is standing by to offer friendly, responsive technical support to RAD-IT users.
If you can't find what you need in the knowledge base, you can contact customer support via phone or email. To receive the best support, please have the following information ready before contacting us:
- The version of RAD-IT that you are using.
- The version and name of your operating system and Office products.
- A brief description of your problem or issue.
Telephone: (800) 260-1001