The Systems Engineering Tool for Intelligent Transportation (SET-IT) Version 8.2.75 provides a single software tool that integrates drawing and database tools with the Architecture Reference for Cooperative and Intelligent Transportation (ARC-IT) so that users can develop project architectures for pilots, test beds and early deployments. This software is provided as-is, with no implied warranty. Additional functionality will be added in future versions. While the development team will make every effort to maintain compatibility between versions, it is possible that a future version will not be 100% compatible with this release.
Highlights of Features:
- Ability to import projects from RAD-IT, including changes made to the RAD-IT file
- Assorted usability and performance improvements, including tweaks to the diagrams
- Numerous bug fixes
- Full compatibility with ARC-IT version 8.2. All ARC-IT 8.2 content (including flow characteristics) included. For a complete list of associated changes, see the Change Log on the ARC-IT website.
After you download and install the software, consult the Readme file to see what's new in this version.
- Agreements not yet imported from RAD-IT
- User tailoring of standards or profiles in RAD-IT will not be imported into SET-IT
- Opening/Saving over a Cloud/Network server may be unreliable; we recommend using a local drive to operate SET-IT, then backup files offline later. See Help for how to use the Export feature to save a zipped copy of all a project's files.
A copy of Microsoft Visio 2010 or newer (32-bit) is required for systems running Microsoft Office 2010 up to and including Microsoft Office 2013 SP1. If your system uses Microsoft Office 2016 or 2019, you must use Microsoft Visio 2016 (32-bit) or 2019. In addition, make sure your system is up-to-date with the latest Office Updates from Microsoft. In order to utilize tabular output functions, the user must have 32-bit MS Word or MS Excel.
For users of the current or previous versions of SET-IT:
- Be sure that SET-IT is not running when you install the new version of SET-IT
- If you have an old version of SET-IT it is a good idea to uninstall it first and reboot your PC prior to installing the new version.
Support Services: Our customer support team is standing by to offer friendly, responsive technical support to SET-IT users. You can contact customer support via phone or email. To receive the best support, please have the following information ready before contacting us:
- The version of SET-IT that you are using,
- The version and name of your operating system,
- A brief description of your problem or issue.