The Systems Engineering Tool for Intelligent Transportation (SET-IT) Version 8.2.72 provides a single software tool that integrates drawing and database tools with the Architecture Reference for Cooperative and Intelligent Transportation (ARC-IT) so that users can develop project architectures for pilots, test beds and early deployments. This software is provided as-is, with no implied warranty. Additional functionality will be added in future versions. While the development team will make every effort to maintain compatibility between versions, it is possible that a future version will not be 100% compatible with this release.
Highlights of Features:
- Ability to import projects from RAD-IT, including changes made to the RAD-IT file
- Assorted usability and performance improvements, including tweaks to the diagrams
- Numerous bug fixes
- Full compatibility with ARC-IT version 8.2. All ARC-IT 8.2 content (including flow characteristics) included. For a complete list of associated changes, see the Change Log on the ARC-IT website.
After you download and install the software, consult the Readme file to see what's new in this version.
- Agreements not yet imported from RAD-IT
- User tailoring of standards or profiles in RAD-IT will not be imported into SET-IT
- 64-Bit option is a new feature, as such it should be treated like a Beta release until more testing and use has been conducted.
A copy of Microsoft Visio 2010 or newer (32-bit) is required for systems running Microsoft Office 2010 up to and including Microsoft Office 2013 SP1. If your system uses Microsoft Office 2016, you must use Microsoft Visio 2016 (32-bit). In addition, make sure your system is up-to-date with the latest Office Updates from Microsoft. In order to utilize tabular output functions, the user must have 32-bit MS Word or MS Excel.
For users of the current or previous versions of SET-IT:
- Be sure that SET-IT is not running when you install the new version of SET-IT
- If you have an old version of SET-IT it is a good idea to uninstall it first and reboot your PC prior to installing the new version.
Support Services: Our customer support team is standing by to offer friendly, responsive technical support to SET-IT users. You can contact customer support via phone or email. To receive the best support, please have the following information ready before contacting us:
- The version of SET-IT that you are using,
- The version and name of your operating system,
- A brief description of your problem or issue.