What's New in RAD-IT
Regional Architecture Development for Intelligent Transportation (RAD-IT) is a software application that supports development of regional and project ITS architectures using ARC-IT as a starting point. RAD-IT Version 8.3 is the latest release of the Turbo Architecture/RAD-IT Software.
RAD-IT Version 8.3 updated October 2019, now available for download, includes the following new-and-improved features:
- Use ARC-IT Version 8.3: Convert your regional and project ITS architectures so they are compatible with ARC-IT Version 8.3 providing access to the latest services and features of ARC-IT. RAD-IT's Conversion facility supports quick and easy conversion of existing RAD-IT or Turbo databases.
- 64-Bit: RAD-IT now provides the option to download and install a 64-bit version that works with 64-bit version of Microsoft Office. This should only be used if you have 64-bit Office.
- Requirements: Functions tab now includes ability to auto-select requirements based on the selected Service Package user needs and the selected Functional Objects.
- Standards: identification and mapping of elements to physical standards
- Import: Improved Import from SET-IT and from other RAD-IT databases to fix a bug that was causing it to import too much
- Numerous bug fixes and minor enhancements: All issues identified in earlier releases of RAD-IT have been addressed and many other minor enhancements have been implemented. Be sure to upgrade for the latest features and better, more resilient performance.